Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Two For Tuesday, Act I

I'm a little behind today. Actually I'm a lot behind today. I'm not sure how that happened, but that's just how it is.

I thought I'd start something new today. Rather than just randomly posting photos from my corner of the pond I'd have a loose theme (and I do stress the looseness of my themes) to organize my posting. So for the foreseeable future Tuesday will be Two For Tuesday's (I know, oh so original, but it works for me) in which I'll post two related photos to accompany my ramblings.

Today I've got two sepia toned prints for your viewing.





The photo above was shot just north of Winnipeg, in the R.M of Rockwood, Manitoba; while the photo below was shot at Fort Whyte Alive nature center in Winnipeg.



Thanks for indulging me,
Craig


No comments: